Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE DANCE OF GRACE



Dear One,
If you have ever gone to a professional ballet production you can discern the dancers who are teachers and the ones who are born performers for the love of the dance.
Sometimes the teachers are rigid, mechanical and never miss a step or a position, but they are lifeless.
The performers who love to dance are the most graceful, fluid, flexible, full of life and grace. They do not concentrate on the rules and dynamics of the dance like the teachers will do. They let the love of the dance flow through their bodies.
Often the teachers, in their effort to move according to the rules and dynamics, will have a glued-on, rigid fake smile, while the ones who love to dance will have joyful, magical smiles at the appropriate times, enjoying every step they perform.
You can compare the teachers of the dance to My children who are under religious law, always judging their own behavior and the behavior of others according to obedience to religious laws, making sure that commandments are rigidly kept.
Then compare in your mind My children who know My grace, My forgiveness, My goodness, My kindness and most of all My love. From those people flows My grace, My forgiveness, My goodness, My kindness and My love toward others. That is what grace is all about, forgetting rigid laws and dancing through life with grace toward everyone.
Always remember that I am your dancing partner in the dance of grace. We can bring life to all men, yes, even the rigid ones. The first thing you must do is to put aside religious, social, educational and political judgments which bring rigidity. Then we can dance freely when you are delivered from anything that binds you.
I love the dance of grace. Join Me and dance through life.
Love, God
Psalm 30:12; Psalm 143::3-4; Matthew 7:33-35; Romans 8:2; John 1:14;John 1:16-18.

No comments: