Friday, September 23, 2011

QUAGMIRE OF DISCOURAGEMENT



Dear One,

Avoid discouragement like you would avoid a plague because it is just that, a plague from the bowels of hell. The spirit of discouragement will rob you of all courage, all honor, all faith, all tenacity, all human drive that allows you to prevail in fights against an enemy. That is why your spiritual enemy, the devil, brings discouragement, to render you helpless and hopeless.
Discouragement will tell you that I can't do anything in a situation. It will tell you that everything is hopeless and will never change from the bad situation that it is. It will bring fear and all manner of oppression to your mind.
Girding up your spiritual loins is the first step toward getting out of the mental quagmire of discouragement and into faith and courage. Girding up means gathering your courage and deciding that you will not be defeated.
You can discourage the spirit of discouragement itself by speaking words of faith, speaking declarations of My promises of blessings, and then praying fervently with My life changing, situation changing words.
Fight fire with fire in those instances when you are discouraged. You must speak what you believe, that I will heal, save, restore and change every bad situation to a good one. Discourage that spirit of discouragement by speaking My ordinance, My statutes, My precepts and My testimonies to it. Then it will disappear and My angels will come to minister to you and to the situation, making it advantageous to you.
You have the words of life. Pray them.

Love, God
Psalm 119; Matthew 4:2-11;Hebrews 4:12-13; James 5:16.

No comments: