Sunday, September 25, 2011

DESIRE, HOPE, FAITH, EXPECT



Dear One,

Desiring the best and expecting the best are not the same thing. One is passive and the other is active.
Desiring the best is passive and is classified as wishing for the best. It has no scriptural or spiritual basis. When a wish or desire becomes hope in your mind, then it becomes active because hope begins to open spiritual doors. Hope will eventually become faith if it is fed with My promises.
Expecting the best is also active and is classified as faith. Expectation is based upon being fully acquainted with My promises for you and knowing that My desire for you is that you live the abundant life, free from worries, cares, conflicts and other mental afflictions.
The progression is usually desire, hope, faith, and expecting the answer to your prayers to be manifested at any moment, but being willing to be patient in the meantime.
Most often I have given you the desires to have that for which you have wished. I often give you the desire to wish for something that you had heretofore thought was unattainable. Since I desire that you have life and have it more abundantly, I can give you desires for everything that I have promised. I don't see the limits that you see. I only see abundance.
When your desires are based upon my promises, then they are guaranteed to be fulfilled.
I said that I can do super abundantly more what you can think or imagine according to the power that is in you. When your desires become hope and the hope becomes faith, then the power of faith will see that your desires and My desires for you come to fruition.
You must know that My promises are based upon My desires for you. Then you can dare to believe them, knowing that I will fulfill My promises. You can expect an outcome better than you even desired or imagined.
I said I would supply your needs according to My riches in glory. My riches are not limited.
Believe that I desire the best for you, then believe that I will supply the best for you, and then expect the best things will be manifested in your life.

Love, God
John 10:10; Ephesians 1:18-23; Ephesians 3:16-21; Philippians 4:19; II Peter 1:3.

photo from our front yard 2010

No comments: