Monday, September 5, 2011

GIFTS ARE TO BE APPRECIATED AND USED



Dear One,

Parents give gifts to their children,. When the parents see the children using their gifts and enjoying the gifts, then the parents rejoice that the gift is utilized and appreciated.
I give to My children the greatest gift ever given to humans, the gift what I promised, the gift of the Holy Spirit. He is My life, My eternal life living inside of you.
When you utilize the functions and varieties of My gift it causes Me to rejoice because it shows Me that you value My gift as much as I value Him and as much as I value you.
When you pray in the language of My Holy Spirit to bring salvation to some area of a person's life, I rejoice because you have brought salvation to a person using My gift as I meant for you to do.
When you glean My wisdom or knowledge from Him, then I also rejoice because you have brought My insight into your life via the Holy Spirit.
When you use the power of My Spirit to heal or bring deliverance to a person, I rejoice that My Spirit has been allowed to do His work.
When you speak My prophesy which brings comfort to you or to others, then I rejoice because I know that you have called upon My Spirit to minister My peace.
When you speak diverse tongues and then interpret as a sign to the unbeliever, then I rejoice because you have brought My supernatural words into the world to do their work.
When you pray the words of the Holy Spirit without ceasing, then I rejoice because you have put My gift to use in your behalf and on the behalf of others.
Yes, I rejoice when you use My gift just like you rejoice when your children or grandchildren use a gift that you have given to them.
I rejoice so that you might rejoice!

Love, God
John 14:16-17; Acts 1:5; I Corinthians 12:7-11; James 1:17.



No comments: