Saturday, September 24, 2011

FREEDOM FOR ALL



Dear One,

Never allow regret to enter your mind when you have spoken My wisdom. Often wisdom is opposite from tradition, opposite from uninspired teachings and always opposite from binding religious laws. Yes, people need to hear My wisdom because it is truth and truth sets them free.
Every man seeks freedom from something, from addictions, from abuse or the memory of abuse, from neglect, from bullying, from insecurities, from suspicions, from rejection, from judgments, from condemnation and many other afflictions. My words of wisdom can release them immediately because I have the words to set them free.
If it seems that My wisdom has not done its full work, trust that it will eventually. The seeds that were planted will eventually sprout and grow into full grown plants, releasing the hearer from his bindings.
My words always set you free. Trust that they will do the same thing for others.

Love, God
John 8:32; John 14:16-17; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15.

No comments: