Wednesday, September 14, 2011

KINGDOM BENEFITS



Dear One,
Your thoughts determine the condition of My Kingdom within you. When you have positive, pure, encouraging, hope filled, faith filled thoughts, then you are single mindedly agreeing with My desires for your life and your future. Your prayers are in complete agreement with your thoughts. They travel on the same spiritual channel.
When your mind is polluted with negative, impure, fear filled, worry filled, doubt filled, fretting thoughts, then your mind is in agreement with calamity and bad luck, agreeing with the plans that your enemy the devil has in the works for you.
Every activity in the earth begins with thoughts of men. When your thoughts are in agreement with Me and My angels, then blessings flow freely because there are no blockages.
When you begin to agree with the negative thoughts, then the devil's barriers begin to go up to stop your blessings.
I said where two or three agree on earth a thing is established. When your thoughts are in agreement with My desires for you and My will for you, then We are in agreement and beneficial things are established.
Your speech determines which kingdom you invite to orchestrate your future, either mine or the devil's. My angels and I wait in the wings for your positive, beneficial, faith filled and loving words to be spoken so that We can eagerly begin producing what you have requested. Conversely, the devil and his demons are waiting in another wing of the heavens ready to pounce on your negative, strife filled, divisive, angry, demeaning words so that they can promote what you have designed negatively with your mouth.
You can determine which kingdom you wish to work in your behalf, My Love kingdom or the devil's hate kingdom. It all begins with thoughts, then words, then attitudes, then actions.
"By your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned." That truth was spoken by Jesus, Himself, who knew the reality of the spiritual war going on around Him. He refused to participate with the devil in the garden, and so My angels came to minister to Him. He made the right choice.
It all begins with thoughts. Choose My thoughts and words, then watch restoration occur in everything that concerns you. You can choose between blessings and curses by choosing positive thoughts.
Become a watchman for negative thoughts. When they invade your mind, if you will listen you will hear Me say, "What did I say about it?" Then if you will choose to think what My thoughts are on the matter by thinking and speaking My promises, you will bring My kingdom into your life again and reap the benefits.
Love, God
Romans 10:3-6; James 3:5-19; Matthew 15:17-20; Luke 12:22-31; Proverbs 23:7-9; Matthew 5:27-28.

No comments: