Friday, September 2, 2011

AUTHORITATIVE POWER



Dear One,

Assuming your place of authority in the earth as the head and not the tail, as above and not beneath, as the authority not the slave of the evil one, is where I want you to be.
Keeping the position of authority over the principalities and powers of the air that affect earthly affairs is a powerful appointment. Knowing that what you say has power to destroy or build, to hurt or to help, to enslave or to free, involves direct revelation lest you become lax in your responsibilities.
I have given you My authority in the person of the Holy spirit who lives in you and He will lead you into all truth. He will reveal to you My wisdom and My knowledge in every situation so that every good work will overcome every evil work that presents itself. He will tell you how to skirt around injurious situations and traps that are set for you. He will reveal the keys to My kingdom, healing secrets, healing touches, miraculous occurrences.
He will reveal to you when to let go and when to hold on.
He will reveal the rivers of healing waters and He will point out the destructive waters that flow from your mouth. There are no idle, ineffective words. They either produce good or they produce evil.
You are the authority in the earth. It was restored to My children when I sent the Holy Spirit. Take your authority and operate as a loving, peaceful and wise authoritarian so that goodness and kindness will be prevalent in the earth.
Jesus prayed that My will would be done in earth as it is in heaven. You can use My power and authority to see that it is.

Love, God

Genesis 1:26; Psalm 8:4-6; Psalm 19:13-14; Acts 1:8; Acts 6:8-10; Acts 10:38; Romans 1:16-17; Ephesians 1:17-22.

No comments: