Monday, September 19, 2011

THE EXECTUTOR OF GOD'S ESTATE

Dear One,

A life filled with gratitude is a life with a receiving heart. Gratitude opens the flood gates of heaven, creating a clear passage from earth to heaven.
A lack of gratitude is an indication of the presence of negative attitudes which dam up the passageway, thus stopping the flow of living waters.
If you find yourself in an attitude of ingratitude, immediately begin to reflect on My miracles which I performed in your life, the small ones as well as the large ones. Then you will begin to have a heart filled with gratitude again and the passageway is cleared. You are then in a position to receive more of your inheritance.
The Holy Spirit is the executor of My estate to you. He probates My will, the will that Jesus left for you which contains all of my blessings for an abundant life. The Holy Spirit distributes portions to you as you yield to Him in prayer. That allows Him to fulfill His position of executor. He knows what is legally yours and He sets it all in motion by speaking My will regarding your rights as My child, thus My heir.
Give the Executor of My will ample opportunity to meet your needs, your wants and your desires. Those are, after all, My desires for you also.
Love, God
I John 2:1-2; John 10:10; John 14:16-18; II Peter 1:3
Photo is the entrance to our "estate."

No comments: