Sunday, September 11, 2011

LOVED BY LOVE HIMSELF

Dear One,
I desire that you be free from the opinions and judgments of others.
I said, "Who is man that you are mindful of him?"
When you know My love for you and when you know My approval of you and when you know how much I value you and when you are One with Me, then you are not mindful of the opinions of others because you are free to be yourself, loved and enjoyed by Me.
I desire that you become free from preconceived religious ideologies which have bound you to erroneous ideas about My nature and My personality. Reject any man's doctrine that doesn't teach that I am Love.
I created you a spirit with the ability to personally and intimately know Me because We know each other spirit to spirit without the interference of any other person.
I desire that you become free from worry and fear because they are indications of earth-mindedness rather than heaven mindedness. Worry and fear are indications of a mind which is limited to earthly thoughts and attitudes rather than having a free mind which soars like an eagle with My thoughts and My attitudes.
You are already free because you are a spirit, just like Me. Don't let any man bind you to his opinions and judgments of you. If you do, you will become earth bound.
Instead, go your merry way, knowing that you are loved by Love Himself.
Love, God
Psalm 8:4; Matthew 12:43; Romans 2:29; Romans 5:5; Romans 8:6

Photo from http://www.jestacom.biz/

No comments: