Thursday, September 29, 2011

LOVE CHANGES CURSES TO BLESSINGS

Dear One,

When you know My love for you, you will love the unlovable, the degenerate, the oppressed and the possessed.
When you know My love for you, then you will love the deceived, the judgmental, the misled and the rigid.
When you know My love for you, then you will understand the least understanding people.
When you know My love for you, then you will judge satan rather than judge people.
When you know My love for you, then you will forgive the ones who are the least forgiving.
When you know My love for you, then you will comfort the sinful rather than shame them.
When you know My love for you, then you will embrace people who are fearful.

When you do not know My love, then you will judge others.
When you do not know My love, then you will condemn others.
When you do not know My love, then you will expect perfection from others.
When you do not know My love, then you will be easily deceived.
When you do not know My love, then you will be easily misled.
When you do not know My love, then you will be rigid.
When you do not know My love, you will live in constant fear and it will be your master.
Knowing My love for you will change everything in your life from bad to good, from curses to blessings, from negatives to positives.
Love heals everything.

Love, God


Ephesias 3:14-20; Revelations 12:11; John 3:16; John 5:5; John 5:8; Romans 8:28.

No comments: