Saturday, September 3, 2011

SMART PHONES



Dear One,

I have given to My children the greatest gift ever given in the history of man. He is the divine, immeasurable, all functioning, all powerful, all loving, all wise Holy Spirit. He is Jesus in the Spirit. He is My Spirit whom I sent to be your spiritual smart phone.
The Holy Spirit will lead and guide you, just like a GPS. He will lead and guide you with His wisdom, knowledge and insight. He will entertain you with His humor. He will play and replay in your mind the images that I send to teach you and instruct you, just like the camera of a smart phone. He will show you things to come, just like the weather predictions predict the weather.
He will keep you in unity with Me and with all of your spiritual siblings who are called the Body of Christ through daily conversations with Me. He will alert you to spiritually catastrophic happenings so that you will stay alert to thwart any evil activities that are planned to destroy you, just like the alarm in a smart phone will do.
My Holy Spirit will meet every imaginable spiritual need just like the smart phone can meet all of your technical needs.
However, My Spirit gives you powers over evil and powers over generational curses. The smart phone cannot do that, other than giving you knowledge which is human power. Smart phones do not have supernatural power like My Holy Spirit does.
You have My guidance, My wisdom, My insight, My truth, My supernatural power, My interpretation of past and current events, My prophetic words and images of future events, My protection from evil works, My healing powers, My discernment powers, and My spiritual words, all from the indwelling of My Spirit. Plus, you also have My love, My peace, My joy, My goodness, My faith, My patience, My mercy and My kindness from My Spirit who lives in you.
When Jesus said He would not leave people comfortless, He was telling you that My Spirit would be everything that He was to His disciples, except that He promised that His power would be in you rather than alongside you.
You have it all, everything necessary for life and godliness.
If you will depend upon My Spirit within you as much as you depend upon your smart phone, you will experience the abundant life that I promised.

Love, God
John 7:38- 39; John 14:18-19; John 16:13-15; Acts 2:4; I Corinthians 7-11; Galatians 5:22; II Peter 1;3




No comments: