Monday, September 26, 2011

PROPER SACRIFICES



Dear One,

You need to keep your consciousness alert to discern worry when it attaches itself to your mind. Worry consumes your thoughts about things that are actually none of your business.
When you are actively praying about something, then the workings of My kingdom and how I'm going to answer your prayers is My business. If you make it your business, then you begin to fret about how and when and where I'm going to accomplish the answer to your prayers. When you get into worrying about it, then you have completely moved out of faith into fear via the mental activities of fretting and worrying.
A child does not concern himself with how a parent is going to meet his needs or when it is going to be accomplished. He just trusts his parent to meet that need at the appropriate time and the child goes on his merry, carefree way with trust and faith in the parent, never losing his joy.
My children need to have trust and faith in Me the same way children trust their human parents, without fretting, worrying and wondering how and when and where, but praying and then going on their merry ways with joy, knowing that I have ways and means much more effective than what any human can imagine. My business is not always your business to be concerned with.
My workers, My angels, work much more effectively when they are unencumbered by the opposing forces of worrying and fretting.
I said that double mindedness is always nonproductive.
Worrying and fretting are enemies waiting to snatch your answered prayers before they come to fruition.
Worrying and fretting make good sacrifices. Put them on the altar to be consumed by fire.
Then go do something that brings joy to you, trusting your Heavenly Dad to finish the work.

Love, God
Matthew 6:28-33; Psalm 37; Hebrews 11:1; Hebrews 10:33

photo compliments of Richard Nix at flickr.com

No comments: