Thursday, September 22, 2011

LIMITLESS



Dear One,
You limit yourself when you limit Me. You limit yourself to mediocrity, to insufficiency, to want, to need, to unfulfilled desires.
When you limit Me in your expectations, then your prayers cannot be answered to the degree that I want to provide for you. When you limit Me, you bind Me and shut Me off from your life and your family's domain, preventing Me from fully giving you what I have designed for you, the abundant life.
If you believe doctrines of religion which say that I only speak a certain way or act a certain way or that I follow a certain religious form, then you have limited Me.
Your preconceived expectations are what limit Me or they free Me, one or the other. When you limit Me by thinking that I do not heal today and I do not speak individually to My children today, then you have bound Me from providing health, mercy, counsel, supernatural abilities and peace for you.
You must refuse to believe doctrines that limit My participation in the lives of My children. I'm your Good Father, One who wants an intimate relationship with you. When you know Me, then you will have the faith to expected miraculous things in your life.
Faith is believing for the impossible as far as human thinking is concerned.
I Am the Father who performs impossible things for My children.
Love, God
John 10:10; Ephesians 1:19; Ephesians 3:20.

No comments: