Monday, December 19, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISHES



Dear One,

Make sure you treat every person you meet like you are glad they are alive, that you celebrate their existence.
If every parent would treat their children as prizes from Me, there would be no dysfunctional families.
If every parent gave wise guidance to their children because they love their children and celebrate their existence there would be no criminal activity.
If every family would provide a firm foundation for their children of love of Me. love of self, and love of others, there would be no envy or jealousy or strife or anger or robbery or stealing.
The commandment I gave to love one another is the basis of all laws. When a person truly loves others, he will celebrate their lives and give respect and deference to them.
Love covers everything. Love gives value to the lives of others. Love is patient,, Love is kind. Love is respectful. Love is merciful. Love is humble. Love is gracious. Love is long suffering. Love is faithful. Love is hopeful. Love is selfless, always preferring to elevate others to a high position of honor.
Love is not boastful. Love is not rude. Love is not jealous. Love is not arrogant. Love is not irritable. Love is not resentful. Love is not selfish.
Love begins by celebrating the existence of others because love is the nature of my children. I am love.
I celebrate your existence every minute of the day. Celebrate the existence of other people by pouring my love upon them.

Love, God
John 13:34-35; I Corinthians 13:4-7; I Corinthians 13:13; I John 4:9-12.
;

No comments: