Saturday, December 10, 2011

DECIDE WHO REIGNS



Dear One,
You sing, "The Lord reigns. Blessed be the rock. Blessed be the rock of My salvation."
Be sure My words reign in your life. When you do let My words reign in your life, replacing negative words with My promises and My teachings for you, then you are truly letting Me reign.
Be sure you seek My insights and wisdom relating to every decision you need to make. When you do that, then you are letting My insights and wisdom reign over human wisdom which is inadequate.
Be sure you profess that I am your Father to the principalities and powers of the air. When you do that, then defeat, strife, depression, anger and dissension cannot reign in your life and in your family.
You should let Me and My authority reign over everything. You should let Me be your Father in every area of your life. That way, supernatural wisdom, knowledge, insight and power are yours in all things.
We can't fail when we work together in unity.
Love, God
Psalm 96:10; I Chronicles 16:31; Exodus 15:18; John 16:13-16; James 1:5-9.

No comments: