Friday, December 23, 2011

NEEDS, WANTS, DESIRE AND WISHES



Dear One,
Your needs are My needs because I live in you.
Your desires are My desires because I live in you.
Your wants are My wants because I live in you.
If you will consult all of My promises in your Instruction Book, the Bible, you will find that they all relate to some desire, some wish, some want or some need of yours.
All of your prayers for your family are what I want for my family, for you, your children, your relatives and all people. I want the highest and best for all of you, even a million times more than you do.
I give you the gifts of My Spirit, which are My power gifts, to make sure that you have My abilities necessary to inherit all of my promises, that you have health, prosperity, wisdom, revelation knowledge, miracles, peace and joy in your life.
The fact that I give My power gifts to My children should convince you that I want the best of everything for you. Why would I give the power to you to reverse the curses of evil if I did not want you to have the best of everything?
I want the lives of every one of My children to be blessed beyond their deepest desires. Give your hopes and wishes and desires and wants to Me and you will have all the things for which you pray.
Always remember when you pray that I want the best things for you, even more than you want them. When you pray we are in agreement that the best things in life are yours.
Love, God

John 10:10; III John 1:2; II Peter 1:3-8; I Corinthians 12:4-11.

No comments: