Monday, December 5, 2011

GIVING PERMISSION



Dear One,

Paul said to "let" Me be true and every man a liar. He was saying to "LET" My words be reality and to "LET" the negative words of men be lies.
The key to that truth is that you must "LET" My promises be true in your life, you must "LET' Me be who I am in the earth, you must "LET" Me be your Father, you must "LET the Holy Spirit be your guide and comforter, you must "LET" Me be your healer, you must "LET' Me be your provider and your shepherd, your deliverer, your constant companion and you must "LET" me be your peace. "LET" me be your savior in times of trouble.
When you "LET" something be, you allow it to be. In other words, you give permission to it to become reality. You must "LET" Me provide what you need, knowing that My character provides the power for it to be.
Letting can be a command or a request or a prayer. It is allowing Me to do what I said I would do.
If you don't pray without ceasing, then you are not LETTING Me be the Lord of your life. Praying in the Spirit at all times is letting Me be Lord in every situation.
Letting My words have first place in your life is giving Me permission to prevail in every matter because you have learned My promises and you have given Me permission to establish them in your life.
Letting Me be who I am in the world and in your life is allowing Me to be your Loving Father.
LET Me take care of everything. You just need to allow Me the pleasure of being the caretaker, the fixer, the beginning and the end, the author and the finisher.

Love, God
Romans 3:4; Hebrews 12:2-3; Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:11-18; Colossians 1:9.

No comments: