Thursday, December 1, 2011

THE WAY



Dear One,

Remember that I said that when problems come that I have already provided a way of escape. That's why Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life." I am the way out of everything evil or unfortunate that can happen to you in your life.
Jesus also said, "I am the light of the world." You very often need the right way illuminated when you are caught in the traps of the devil. I will show you the perfect solution to every situation so that you will emerge from misfortune and be brought into the light of My perfect ways.
I will always enlighten you with revelation and wisdom and insight so that you can find solutions to every problem.
When light is shown in darkness, there is no more darkness because the light envelops the darkness.
So when you find yourself in darkness with no idea which way to turn or what to do, call upon My abilities to bring light into the darkness and illuminate the way out.
Don't ever forget that there is a way out of every bad situation. I have already provided it. My Holy Spirit will lead you and guide you into all truth. That was a promise and it is still a promise.

Love, God
I Corinthians 10:13; John 14:16; John 16:13; Isaiah 43:15-21.;

No comments: