Friday, December 2, 2011

REGENERATION AND REJVENATION



Dear One,

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would show you things to come. So seeing future events is merely a matter of allowing your mind to become connected to the eye of your spirit where My Spirit dwells. Then My Spirit projects His future plans and accomplishments onto the screen of your human mind.
The Holy Spirit can also show you the devious plans that your enemy, the devil, has planned so that you can put a stop to those plans immediately and you won't have to endure the devastation that he has conjured up for you.
The future is not set in stone. It is dependent upon many things, but primarily upon you, whether you will act as My child in the earth by praying in the Spirit and walking in love or whether you will yield to the works of the flesh which are instituted by the evil one.
I said through the Apostle Paul that your citizenship is not of the earth, so the worldly laws of wearing out by age and degeneration do not apply to you. My laws of constant regeneration apply to you. Those laws apply to My children who live by the dictates of the Spirit.
The nation of your citizenship is spiritual. The benefits of being in My family are wisdom, health, joy, love, kindness, goodness, mercy, grace, patience and peace. There are no laws that can negate those spiritual attributes.
Become heavenly minded and your body and mind will follow. They will become rejuvenated with every day that passes.
My promise for you is life more abundantly. Listen to My Spirit and you will have it.

Love, God
John 16:13-15; Titus 3:5-7; Galatians 5:13-25; Ephesians 2:13-22.

No comments: