Sunday, December 25, 2011

NEWNESS OF LIFE



Dear One,

I am your Father. I am your Daddy. I am your Papa. I am your future. I am your life. I have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. Godliness allows you to have the elements necessary to become My character image with no negative traits in you which would rob you of any good thing.
I make your path straight but I also provide everything necessary for your happiness.
The key to enjoying My benefits is for you to hear My voice from inside your spirit and that you follow My advice. I have your happiness as My primary function because you are My child.
Every day you must consider all things from the days behind as passed away; and, behold, you must consider all things as new, revitalized, restored and renewed by Me and My Holy Spirit.
Newness of life in every area is My goal for you. .My desire for you is that every day is more enjoyable than the day before. Then you can make every day better than the day before for others. Passing it on is another way of sowing good seeds on good ground.
Let the past be the past and let the future hold My abundant life for you.
Behold I always make all things new.
Love, God
Hebrews 8:10-13; John 13:34-35; II John 1:3-6; Revelation 21:6-8.

No comments: