Wednesday, December 14, 2011

THE UNIFIER



Dear One,

Your prayers in the Holy Spirit provide the paths of righteousness upon which you walk and other people for whom you pray will walk.
Your prayers in the Holy Spirit make the crooked paths straight and clear the paths in the wilderness upon which you may walk.
Paths can get crooked, blocked and dangerous because of the activities of your spiritual enemies and also because of the negative seeds that you have sown on the road of life. But My prayers in the Holy Spirit instruct the angels to make straight those paths and clear them for your easy access to the good things of life.
I am your shepherd and I want to lead you down the paths which have been cleared and readied for you. That is your heritage as My child.
You can even walk through that valley of the shadow of death and you will fear no evil for I am with you. My rod is ready to club all evil invaders and My staff is ready to pull you back onto the path of righteousness when you wander off of the straight and narrow road.
My Holy Spirit's prayers through your mouth do things you never dreamed they would do or could do.
He is My Holy Spirit, the one whom Jesus said would be sent to take His place in your life as your ever constant companion in time of need, your counselor, the Spirit of Truth and Wisdom, your protector, your advocate, your healer, your shepherd, your guide, your encourager, your teacher and your source of life.
Stay in unity with the Holy Spirit who makes us One, just like Jesus and I are One. We are in good company with the Holy Spirit as our unifier.

Love, God
Psalm 23; Ephesians 3:20; John 14:16-22; John 15:26-27;John 16:13-15; I John 5:6-8; Romans 8:26-27; I Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 6:18.


No comments: