Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DETERMINATION



Dear One,

Keep on the offensive at all times.
Determine that you will win the battle of faith.
Determine that you will always be healed and whole.
Determine that evil will always be defeated.
Determine that you will be an overcomer in all areas of your life.
Determine that you will finish the race as a winner.
Determine that all of My gifts are yours because you are my child.
Determine that you will never settle for anything but perfection.
Determine that you are blessed in every area of your life.
Determine that Jesus made you a winner and you will always be a winner.
Determine that, because you hear My voice of guidance, that you will never make a mistake.
Determine that My ways will always be your ways.
Determine that, because of My authority in your life, you will always be the head and never be the tail.
Determine that you will never lose anything to the powers of evil that afflict, rob, steal and destroy.
Determine that you will overcome every passion of the flesh because you have My Holy Spirit inside of you.
Determine that you are blessed in the field, blessed in the city, blessed in your country, your children are blessed, your animals are blessed, your cupboard is blessed, your friendships are blessed.
Determine that you will progress upward and never digress downward.
Determine that My blessings overtake you because you listen to My voice and take My advice in all matters.
I am your Father. I know best.

Love, God
Deuteronomy 28:1-13; John 10:10-11; I John 2:8.

No comments: