Thursday, December 22, 2011

DELARE YOUR ALLEGIANCE



Dear One,
Declarations and proclamations of your faith are made every day by you to the heavens. They can be negative words or they can be positive words. They are faith filled words or they are fear filled words. The words of your mouth are powerful. They determine your future. I said that you can have what you say and I said by the words of your mouth you are justified and by the words of your mouth you are condemned.
You must determine only to speak faith filled, positive words.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are healed.
By your authoritative words declare that you are free from the works of evil.
By your authoritative words declare that you are saved.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are My child.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that Jesus is Lord.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that My Holy Spirit is your guide, your teacher and your power.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are redeemed from the curse of the law.
By your authoritative words declare that all things work together for your good.
By your authoritative words declare that all of My wisdom is yours.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are dead to the words of satan.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you alive to Me and My living words.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are in right standing with Me.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that you are the tabernacle of My Spirit.
By your authoritative words declare to the heavens that Jesus is your savior and the joy of your salvation.
Yes, announce to the heavens your allegiance and your loyalty as My child and your dedication to Me just like all of the saints have proclaimed their allegiance to Me in the past.
When you are depressed, declare your allegiance to Me and declare My love for you.
When you are confused, proclaim that I am your wisdom.
When you are sick, proclaim that I am your healer.
When you are troubled, declare that I have your solutions.
When you are lost, proclaim that I am your guide.
When you declare your allegiance to Me, all the negative forces of evil have to flee because you have spoken your official citizenship as being in My family in whom all victory is certain.
When you proclaim and declare your loyalty to Me, all of My angelic hosts gather around you to assure the benefits of being My child will become reality in your life.
Confess, declare and proclaim, it's all the same thing. You are choosing the blessings that I have for you.
Love, God
I Chronicles 16:23-27; Isaiah 61:1-4; Matthew 12:36-37; Mark 11:23-26; Luke 12:2-3.

No comments: