Sunday, December 11, 2011

HIGH EXPECTATIONS



Dear One,

It is written, "Looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith."
That is another reminder that I never leave anything half finished or 1/3 finished or 1/4 finished. I finish everything that I start.
Any delay in seeing the finished product is either a change in the strategy because of a change in personnel in the matter or it's a change in the circumstances. But a delay does not signify that I have stopped working in your behalf, it is only a time change in the conclusion or finish for when it becomes a reality. I finish everything to perfection and it is always on my timetable.
A furniture finisher will complete the work of sanding, painting or staining, then polishing it to a fine patina or shine to perfection.
I am the author and the finisher, providing the final finish of beauty to the answer to your prayers.
Don't be impatient. Remember that I am working with other human beings in the matter so there are many strategies and plans that need to be modified and finely tuned before all of it comes together.
Be reminded of what was said, "He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you."
When the power in you is faith mixed with patience, then the answer to your prayers will be much better than your expectations.

Love, God
Hebrews 12:2-3; Romans 15:13; Ephesians 3:19-20; Hebrews 6:11-12.


(I'm not sure where this photo originated)

No comments: