Friday, December 16, 2011

LOVE VESSELS



Dear One,
The soothing, comforting, healing energy that is released by love is visible in the heavens. It is also felt in the earth because it is made up of special celestial elements which produce genuine feelings of validation, well-being, respect, comfort, honor, deference and grace.
Love elevates the person on whom it is poured, giving the person a feeling of being special and being valued.
Love is the strongest source of energy in the world and in the heavens. That is why it is said that it covers a multitude of sins, because it engulfs sin and blocks out the effects of the sin on the person.
I told you that there is power in love. I told you that there is life giving power in love. My love eradicates sin and all its works of failure, defeat, depression, strife and rebellion. Negative attitudes cannot exist when they are baptized in My love.
Let love flow from every cell of your body to everyone you meet. Eventually you will see the effects of it on the recipients. They will be transformed by your love and My love for them. You will receive the greatest dose of love because you have been the vessel of delivery.
Love, God
John 15:12-13; I Corinthians 13:4-7; James 5:19-20; I Peter 4:8-11; Ephesians 2:4-5; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: