Saturday, December 24, 2011

GRACE AND MIRACLES



Dear One,

There are miracles happening which confound the wise where it is completely clear that I am the only one who could have performed the charting and the orchestration to effect the perfect results that have occurred. Usually a part of the scenario is that the attitudes of the participants in the situation have clearly changed and the negative aspects of the situation have become positive. Then it looks like I have made gold out of ashes. I usually have done exactly that. The changes in temperament, attitudes and thinking have accelerated the dramatic appearance of the miracle.
There are also times when grace is so obvious that it astounds the wise. Those times prove that where sin abounds grace does much more abound.
Both instances are hallelujah times, when attitude changes increased the dramatic appearance of miracles and also when My grace overpowers sin and produces a miracle simply because of My grace.
Both are works of grace because the power of My spirit has chased out negative spirits which afflict, rob and destroy.
I said My grace is sufficient. Yes, it is more than sufficient in all instances to produce miracles.

Love, God
John 2:23; John 6:2; Acts 6:8; Acts 15:12; Acts 19:11; Romans 5:15-21: I Corinthians 12:8-10; II Corinthians 4:15-18; II Corinthians 9:8-9; I Timothy 1:14.

No comments: