Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MORE POWERFUL THAN LIGHTNING



Dear One,

You have seen the power of the devil in intense lightning.
If you could see the devil's working in the heavenly dimension you would see the same power manifested to the same degree of destruction that you have seen in lightning. The only difference would be that that destructive power would be aimed toward the lives of people rather than being resident in the sky. The rapidity of the bolts is the same, the intensity is the same.
My power is trillions of times greater. My power is of a higher authority.
Because you are My child, you have the right and the authority to speak to the spirits of destruction and command them to cease and desist. They must obey you when you speak in My name and with My authoritative words.
Remember, you are the one in control because of My Spirit within you. All of heaven and earth move when My authority is exercised.

Love, God
Isaiah 14:12-21; Matthew 8:5-10; Luke 10:18-19; I John 3:8; Acts 1:8; Ephesians 1:16-23.

No comments: