Thursday, November 3, 2011

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE



Dear One,
If you are loved unconditionally by one person, then you are blessed.
If you receive unconditional mercy from one person, then you are blessed.
If you are freely forgiven by one person, then you are blessed.
If there is one person in your life who gives you joy unspeakable, then you are blessed.
If one person brings peace into your life when turmoil is present, then you blessed.
Every person who lives in the earth is blessed because I am the One who gives love unconditionally, who offers mercy, who forgives freely, who dispenses joy unspeakable and who brings peace that passes understanding into a person's life merely by My presence.
My love, mercy, forgiveness, joy and peace are just waiting for you to accept Me into your life so that you can be whole, redeemed and restored to righteousness.
My love, mercy, forgiveness and peace flow from Me like a river and those who choose to receive Me and My wonderful gifts will have joy unspeakable.
You never thought it would be so easy; did you? Well, it is.
I said, "Come to Me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest." That means that it really is simple to receive My unconditional love, joy, peace, mercy and forgiveness. Just come to Me, seek Me and everything will be added to you.
Love, God
Matthew 11:28-30; Philippians 4;7-8-10; Ephesians 3:16-21.

No comments: