Sunday, November 27, 2011

THE BIBLE, GOD'S ADVICE COLUMN







Dear One,
When a child chooses to disobey a parent the child is signing up for the consequences of his actions which are punishments of some form by the parents. The child has actually chosen the punishment over the rewards of the parent which come from obedience.
In My family the same principle is true but there is one exception to that scenario. When My children do not follow My protective advice, they enter the territory of the devil and they make a pack with the devil to ruin their lives in some way. The effects of making the pack with the devil do not come immediately or the child would relate the injurious effects to the rebellious acts themselves and learn never to reject My loving advice.
The reasons for all of My commandments, My precepts, My statutes, My laws and My ordinances are for the protection of My children, to keep them from falling into the territory of the devil and his insidious activities which rob, kill and destroy.
Remember that Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. In the name of Jesus and with the power and authority given to you by the Holy Spirit, you can refuse the temptations and testing of the devil. You have the strength and ability to say, "No," to the temptations that come from hell to rob, kill and destroy things in your life.
Review how Jesus refused the evil temptations and do likewise.
When it is followed, My loving advice will guarantee you a life filled with love, joy and peace. I am Love and all of My words of guidance are to keep you in the cocoon of My love.

Love, God
Psalm 19:7-14; Psalm 119:1-176; Matthew 4:3-11.

No comments: