Tuesday, November 1, 2011

THE OPEN DOOR



Dear One,

My miracles flow freely when you have spiritual eyes to see them.
The minds of men are naturally unbelieving, spurred by spirits of unbelief, wanting to see spectacular happenings in order to believe. That is getting the cart before the horse. Only when you know that I love you and that I want the best for you and that I will pour out My blessings on you, only then will you have trust enough to open the gated into your life so that I can bring My gifts of wisdom, knowledge, healings and miracles to you.
There are miraculous happenings in your life every day, but if you only have eyes to see the spectacular events in order to believe, then you miss My beginning, middle and end of the miracles that are happening in your life every day. Belief comes before the miracles, not after them. Belief is the open door through which they come.
Spiritual eyes, the eyes of your spirit, will discern My working in your life and the lives of others because spiritual eyes are powered by faith and belief.
When you know that I am working in your behalf to bring good things to you, that is belief, trust and faith. They are the door that is opened by you through which My marvelous works come into your life.
So whatever your need is, open the door to your life and trust Me to supply it.

Love, God
Hebrews 11:1; Mark 11:23; Luke 14:1; Romans 10:10; Matthew 6:25-33

No comments: