Monday, November 7, 2011

LOVE LETTERS



Dear One,

You see My love letters everywhere around you. You see My special delivery letters and My telegrams to you when there is a need.
You receive My spiritual texts and spiritual emails to you every minute of the day when you are listening for them and expecting them.
My communication sources to you are varied but they are dependable.
Your needs for My encouragement, for My insight, for My wisdom, My directions, My counsel and My power are evident to Me all the time.
You are lost without all My resources, a person wandering around the earth in confusion, a hopeless and powerless individual. I am the Father who provides everything you need, desire and want.
Watch for My love letters to you. They are constantly evident to you when you have eyes to see and ears to hear.
I am Love, so Love flows from Me all the time to you. Receive My love and you will be rejuvenated.
Love, God
John 3:16-17; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:39; II Corinthians 13:11-14; Ephesians 2:4-5; Ephesians 3:14-20.

photo courtesy of NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: