Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PROMISES ARE GUARANTEES



Dear One,

When you know Me, know My love, know My promises, know My words and know My power, then you are convinced beyond a doubt that I will do what you ask, just like Jesus said.
My promises and My words are My guarantee because I do not lie. I only speak truth and reality.
When I said that you will be whole, I meant that you will be healed from head to toe, from inside to outside, from anything that hampers you from enjoying the abundant life.
Don't forget that My words created the earth, My words created the firmaments and the heavens, My words parted the Red Sea, My words turned water into wine, My words heal the sick, My words cast out demons, My words raised Jesus from the dead, My words transform people.
Have no fear, My words will do what I send them to do.
My words are My love messages to you, setting you free from every encumbrance.
When your confidence is in Me, then I will move heaven and earth to do what you have asked Me to do.
"And He sent His word and healed them," is a promise. You must believe it.

Love, God
Psalm 107:19-21; Jeremiah 1: 12; John 15:7; Matthew 7:7-11; James 1:16-17.

No comments: