Saturday, November 12, 2011

BLESSED GIFTS



Dear One,

All of the beauty in the world is for your eyes.
All of the melodious music in the world is for your ears.
All of My peace that is in the world is for you and your peace of mind.
All of My goodness and kindness in the world is for you for your comfort.
All of the gifts of My Holy Spirit are yours so that you will overcome everything that comes against you to defeat, confuse, maim, discourage and kill you.
All of My wisdom in the heavens is yours to receive and then use in the quest of receiving your inheritance which leads to the abundant life.
All of the gifts of My Holy Spirit are yours to use for your good and the good of all people.
All of My heavenly hosts are available to serve you, enlighten you and assist you.
Everything I have is yours and I delight in giving you what you need, want and desire. After all, I am your Heavenly Father and I am eager to bless you and enrich your life.
Enjoy everything that I have given to you for your enjoyment, your enlightenment, your enrichment and your freedom from earthly problems.

Love, God
Genesis 2:9; Psalm 1:2-3; Psalm 16:7-9; Psalm 16:11; Psalm 34:4; Psalm 37:4-5; Psalm 37:11; Psalm 70:4; Psalm 92:4-5; Psalm 94:19; Psalm 104:33; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Galatians 5:22.

No comments: