Wednesday, November 9, 2011

STAND IN THE GAP



Dear One,

Yes, you can stand in the gap for someone in intercessory prayer, bringing My life and My love and My peace into the person's life, praying the anointing onto the person. You've done it before and you can do it over and over again.
It's still a simple matter, speaking the word and the person will be healed or transformed or comforted. Give My words a chance to do their work of changing matter that has been corrupted, either physical matter, mental matter or spiritual matter.
You have seen circumstances created by Me that were so supernatural that it took away your breath. To change the bad circumstance to good circumstances involved moving people around either against their will or in accordance to their will. That production of maneuvering the right people into the right circumstance so that prayers could be answered in the situation was in accordance to My will and it astounded you with the brilliance of the orchestration.
Praying without ceasing is the reason those things happen, bringing the abilities and working of My angelic hosts into the earth to do My will in answer to your prayers.
Continue to do the work of intercession. You have seen the good results so very many times and you continue to marvel at My abilities and My powers.
Please continue to cooperate with Me and watch the astounding results of your intercessory prayers by standing in the gap between heaven and earth for other people. It only involves opening your mouth and speaking My Holy Spirit led uttering.
Jesus said the greatest faith was demonstrated when the centurion told Him to speak the word and his servant would be healed. Nothing has changed in effective prayers since He spoke those words. You can speak the words of my Spirit and others will be healed of what plagues them.

Love, God
Matthew 8:5-10; Matthew 14:37-30; John 6:63; John 15:3-4; I Corinthians 14:14-15; I Corinthians 14:18-19.Jude 1:20-21

No comments: