Sunday, November 6, 2011

THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE



Dear One,
Stay close to Me and you will have the ride of your life. You will see things you never dreamed you would see. You will hear things you never dreamed you would hear. You will experience things people never dreamed that anyone would experience.
Experiencing heavenly visitations in the earth might frighten other people, but when you have seen, heard and experienced everything that you have, then I can trust that you will not be fearful because you know Me and My love and My power. You are not afraid of My power because you know My love. You accept My interventions into your life as a second by second occurrence and you value every word that I speak to you, and you believe every vision or dream that I send to you. That is why I tell you to hold on for the ride of your life.
Expect the unbelievable things to occur in your life and expect miracle after miracle. Expect insight into every situation. Expect healings where they are needed. Expect to see occurrences before they happen in the natural world. Those things are what Jesus promised to My children when He rose from the dead and came to live with Me.
We sent the Holy Spirit to live in My children and make supernatural things possible for them.
Supernatural occurrences should be regularly enjoyed and embraced by My children. They were promised to all of you. Expect them.
Love, God
John 4:23-24; John 14:16l-18; John 15:26; John 16:13-15; I Corinthians 12; 7-11; Ephesians 1:17-20.

No comments: