Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TRUE WORSHIP



Dear One,

When someone offends you, immediately cover the person and the situation with love because love covers a multitude of sins. When you do that, you have chosen My way, not the way of negative emotions which will defeat everyone involved in the situation.
Always remember that emotions actually emote energy into a situation, either negative ones from hell or positive ones from Me, depending upon which emotions in which you choose to operate. The energy you emote affects you, the other person and everyone involved in the situation.
For everyone to win, you, the other people and Me, you must choose to act and react with love which will smother anger, hatred, strife and other negative energy.
Jesus knew that he was talking about. Now you should act like He knew what He was talking about.
To worship Me means to emulate My character in every situation.
You say that some earthly sons just worship their fathers when they act like them and talk like them. Jesus said that you must worship Me in spirit and in truth. When you spend time with Me and receive truth and My revelation knowledge from My Spirit, then you become equipped with My character enough to worship me by emulating My character, which is true worship.
I desire that people see My character of love in you. Then I can truly say, "As I am, so are you in the world."
Love, God
I Peter 4:8; John 4:23-24; John 15:26-27; I John 4:16-17; Galatians 5:14-26.

No comments: