Sunday, November 13, 2011

INJURIOUS HABITS



Dear One,

Breaking lifelong habits which curse you, hurt you and make you ill is hard to do without the power of My Spirit
Human nature has little power within itself to break the chains of injurious habitual behavior. Often the will is exhausted before the habit is broken.
Sometimes the support of friends, professional counselors and relations help but it is still difficult to break habits to which you are bound.
When the power of My Holy Spirit is resident within you, then My power gives you supernatural ability to resist the urges and temptations of bad habits. The spiritual principle that applies here is when you submit to Me and you have resisted the devil, then he will flee from you.
All of My children need My power in their lives to defeat the works of the devil. Tell them that truth.
The Holy Spirit is available to everyone who calls upon Him to empower them. He gives My children everything necessary for life and godliness.

Love, God
John 10:10; I John 3:8; James 4:7-8; II Peter 1:3; Galatians 5:16-25.

.

No comments: