Friday, November 4, 2011

COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY



Dear One,

The communication between you and Me is more precious to Me than it is to you. Our communication is sharing our lives, sharing our desires, sharing our love, sharing until there is true unity. That is My deepest desire, complete unity with all of My children.
I want My life to permeate your life until there are no more fleshly passions operating in you, only My energy operating in you via My Spirit. When that happens we are truly one.
When total communication is implemented between us there is no problem in getting your prayers answered because all of the avenues from My kingdom to your earth are clear and unencumbered.
Flesh cannot operate or participate in My kingdom because My kingdom is spiritual.
Seek Me, seek My spiritual truths, seek My spiritual gifts and seek My spiritual power. Then you will have heaven on earth. Communication with Me is the key.

Love, God
Matthew 16:16-17;John 1:12-13;John 14:11; John 17:21-23; II Corinthians 15:50; John 15:13-15.

No comments: