Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SUFFICIENT GRACE



Dear One,
Grace covers every instance when forgiveness is required.
Grace covers every instance when mercy is required.
My grace gives you the power and the ability to extend forgiveness and mercy to those people you believe are the least deserving of mercy and forgiveness.
Grace covers every instance where loving an unlovable person is necessary.
Grace gives you the ability to love the wretched, the unkempt, the unlovable and the pitiful ones.
I said that My grace is sufficient. My grace is a gift and it enables you to do what your human nature cannot do.
Grace sees the inner core of a person, not the outer crust.
Grace enabled Jesus to die for sinners while they were alive only to sin.
Grace is blind to sin.
Ask for My gift of grace to operate in you.
Every recipient of My grace and your grace is undeserving. If they were deserving, My grace and your grace would not be needed.
Sister Teresa asked for My grace to operate in her and she received it. She could look beyond the outer crust of every person and see the inner beauty with its need for love, for approval and for validation.
Ask Me for the grace that Jesus had when He looked beyond your sin and saw your need. Then My grace will be sufficient in you.
Love, God
II Corinthians 9:8-9; II Corinthians 12:9; Romans 5:14-17;Romans 5:20

No comments: