Friday, April 6, 2012

CLEAN HOUSES


Dear One,

You are justified and made clean in your spirit as a result of the works of Jesus in His death, resurrection and ascension back to His home with me. All you need to do is accept His sacrifice for you to be just.
Sanctification is accomplished by interaction between you and My Holy Spirit when you allow Him to reveal to you the unclean areas of your mind where genetics and experiences have caused mental dirt, pest droppings and other negative human thought and attitudes to enter into you. Those are commonly called sins because they come from sin itself, the evil one.
Sanctification is housecleaning of your mind, casting down and out everything that exalts itself against your redeemed spiritual nature and against Me and My knowledge.
Justification occurs so that you will have My life inside of you.
Sanctification is necessary so that you will embrace My life, give honor to Me by listening to My Spirit who will work with Me to clean your mental, spiritual, mental and physical housing. It is all for your good so that you will live a prosperous and abundant life.
Sanctification involves cleaning the housing of your mind of unclean thoughts, attitudes, words and actions which work against you.
I like living in a clean house. You should, too.

Love, God


Luke 7:35; Acts 13:39; Romans 3:24-28; John 17:19; John 20:32; Romans 15:16l I Corinthians 6:11-12; I Thessalonians 4:3-5; I Thessalonians 5:23;II Corinthians 10:5.

No comments: