Monday, April 30, 2012

THERAPEUTIC PRAISE


Dear One,

Bumps in the road of life never happen at an opportune time. They are part of the enemy's plan to overload you with negative occurrences to try to defeat you and jar you off of your faith in Me.
The reason why praising and thanksgiving are so important is because you can immediately get out of the thought pattern that is consumed with your problems and you switch channels in your mind to My thoughts of seeking Me as the provider of all good things, as your complete problem solver.
When you do that, when you switch channels to My mental frequency, then the problems are covered over with thought of Me and My ability to provide the solution. The problem begins to grow dim when My attributes increase in your thoughts.
Praise and thanksgiving are therapeutic. I didn't tell My children to praise and thank Me because I need those actions of validation. I told My children to praise and thank Me in times of trouble so that their minds will shift from the problem to Me, the Father of solutions. Then peace comes to your mind instead of adding your confusion to the situation.
Everything I do, I do for you. You do the same for your children.

Love, God
I Chronicles 29:13-14; II Chronicles 5:13-14; Psalm 30:11-12; Psalm 69:30; Hebrews 13:15-16;

No comments: