Monday, April 2, 2012

HOUSEKEEPING


Dear One,

Every housekeeper cleans house regularly.
Pests deposit droppings, dead wings and bodies, dust collects on and in things, spills must be wiped up, windows must be cleaned, utensils and pots and pans must be washed and dried.
There are cleaning processes that should be going on in the minds of My children all the time. It is commonly called sanctification. That is the process of renewing of the mind and purifying of the emotions which affect your actions toward other people and toward Me.
Justification is My gift to you when you accept the gift that the sacrifice of Jesus accomplished. You become a new person, a recreated spirit with new thoughts, new attitudes and new actions.
Sanctification is an ongoing work between you and My Holy Spirit of cleaning house, continuing to get rid of old thoughts, old attitudes, old words and old actions. It is the time when My words become flesh and you become Christ-like, reprogrammed by My Spirit in your mind.
Sanctification is the activity that helps you to receive your inheritance as a new creature. Sanctification is the renewing of the mind that solidifies the work that Jesus did in your justification, which was justifying you before the heavens as My child.
Sanctification is the process where you eventually become just like Me and people say, "Look, that person acts just like his Father God."
That is true worship.

Love, God
John 3:3-8; John 3:16; John 17:15-19; I Corinthians 1:30-31; I Corinthians 6:9-11; Romans 12:2.

No comments: