Friday, April 13, 2012

GLASS SLIPPER

Dear One,

My promise that I will turn your mourning into dancing for you is just as important a promise as My promises of salvation, healing, prosperity and peace.
My promise that I will take off your sackcloth of sadness and gird you with gladness is just as important and true as all of My other promises.
Your calls for mercy and help are always heard. I never lend a deaf ear to your requests. My devotion to you is forever strong and sure.
Collecting your tears and turning them into treasures for you is My greatest joy. You shall dance with joy and gladness at the mighty words of My hand in your behalf.
Laugh at the works of the enemy. He has not won. We have won! What he meant for destruction I will make into success and victory for you and everyone concerned.
I always turn mourning into dancing for My children who will come to Me for My help. Practice your two step and your ballet moves and your tango and your waltz. You will need them when My glory is revealed in ways you never expected.
Get ready for the ball. The glass slipper fits you.

Love, God.
Psalm 30:11; II Samuel 6:14; Psalm 149:3-4.
photo from: www.alyssabolles.myadventures.org

No comments: