Sunday, April 22, 2012

LOVE, THE WEAPON OF CHOICE

Dear One,
Always give love a chance to overcome all the negative elements of the world.
Love should be the first weapon of choice of My children. Love should always give you adequate arsenal to bombard the negative aspects in every situation for you to emerge the victor.
Love is accompanied by goodness, kindness, mercy, grace and joy. That combination of spiritual powers is enough to tear down every wall built by your spiritual enemies and your earthly adversaries.
Just because you can't see the attributes of love, don't assume that love is passive or powerless. Love is the most powerful emotion in the earth.
Because the earth was created with the power of My love, everything in the earth responds to it. Everything succumbs to the innate spiritual, emotional and active powers of love.
I said that love never fails. Trust Me, love, never, ever fails.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-13; Romans 8:38-39; I Peter 4:8.

No comments: