Friday, April 27, 2012

COMPLETE COMFORT


Dear One,
Complete comfort is the nature of My Holy Spirit.
He is called the Comforter. He is the comforting one. He amplifies My love in the lives of My children. He delivers My rest to My children. He speaks My words of love and validation to my children.
My Spirit is the extension of My nature. He is My counsel and My power in the lives of My children.
My Holy Spirit was sent from My home by Me into the earth so that My children could have easy access to My gifts. Remember that all of My gifts come to you from My Spirit.
My Spirit gives you My wisdom, My knowledge, My power and ability to bring every negative situation under control and He gives the solution to every problem.
Welcome My Spirit into your life so that you will have all of My gifts and My abilities to overcome every tribulation that your enemy would bring into your life to defeat you.
When My Spirit lives in you, you are more than conquerors. You are spiritual royalty.
Love, God.
John 14:15-18; I Corinthians 12:3-11; II Corinthians 3:17-18; Romans 5:5; II Corinthians 13:14;

No comments: