Saturday, April 14, 2012

GLORIES DIVINE


Dear One,
"Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine. oh, what a foretaste of glory divine."
Because of the height, width, breadth and depth of My love for you I give you foretastes of My glory. You don't have to go on unsubstantiated rumors or groundless tales relating to My love and ever constant presence in your life.
I make Myself real to you by My Holy Spirit when He reveals My character to you, which is His pleasure to do.
I make Myself real to you when My Spirit opens your understanding and when revelations pour into your mind.
I make Myself real to you in My power to heal and work miracles.
I make Myself real to you when you receive My gifts of wisdom and knowledge which enlighten your mind.
I make Myself real to you when you speak and pray in My spiritual language.
I make Myself real to you when the Holy Spirit reveals My love to you.
I said I would not leave you comfortless. I come to you in the Holy Spirit and My glory is evident in all of the manifestations of His presence.
Appreciate the foretastes of My glory divine. They are My gifts to My children to introduce you to My glories I have for you in eternity.

Love, God
Acts 2:36; Colossians 2-3; Hebrews 6:10-11;Matthew 4:24; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Ephesians 3:17-19.

No comments: