Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CREATING HOLY GROUND

Dear One,

Do you realize that your Holy Spirit led prayers create holy ground for those people for whom you pray?
Praying in my language, My words, My orchestrations and My strategies creates the passageway for your steps. They clear the way of every enemy trap. They ordain the futures of those for whom you pray.
People comment that some people are just lucky. The real truth is that someone has prayed and created holy ground for them. It was not by luck or random acts, it is because you or someone has taken time to speak My holy words which create the holy ground.
When I appeared to Moses on the mountain in the burning bush I said for him to take off his shoes because every place he put his feet was holy ground. With My hosts of angels I went before him and cleared the area. That is why he put his feet on holy ground, because we had been there before him and cleared the area of demonic activity. It was clean, swept, disinfected and purified for him.
I made the pathway holy for Moses and I make the pathways holy for whomever My children pray.
Holiness produces holiness.
Love, God
Acts 7:30-33; Isaiah 40:3-5; Matthew 3:3; Mark: 1:3; Luke 3:4; John 1:23; Psalm 23:1-3; Proverbs 2:6-10; John 16:13-14; Matthew 12:28.

No comments: