Thursday, April 26, 2012

PLEASING GOD


Dear One,

Pleasing Me takes very little effort.
Pleasing Me takes no labor.
Pleasing Me takes no strategy.
What pleases Me is just merely letting Me come into your life and love you, giving you My beneficial gifts and My blessings.
When I see you delighted with My gifts and My blessings, My heart overflows with pleasure.
Accepting My gifts and blessings may seem hard but it is not hard. It is simply opening up your heart and becoming dependent upon Me to be your good Father. It is asking Me to be a vital part of your life. It is simply calling upon me to be your supplier of everything that will cause you to be successful in your life in the earth.
Pleasing Me is simply choosing Me and My ways over everything else and everybody else.
Pleasing Me is easy, like I said. It takes an act of your will to choose Me and My words which will cause you to inherit love, peace, joy, mercy, faith, goodness and kindness.

Love, God
Luke 12:31-32; Ephesians 1:3-6; John 3:16; II Thessalonians 1:11-12; I Corinthians 12: 4-11.

No comments: