Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOVE ROBBERS


Dear One,

There are always evil spiritual beings who want to test and try your love. They want to do their evil work to try to jerk you out of the thoughts, attitudes, words and actions of love. Their object is to rid the earth of My characteristic of love, My characteristic of mercy, My characteristic of joy and My characteristic of peace.
The devil's prime objective has always been to rob from My children, steal from My children and destroy what I have given to My children. It all begins with robbing you of either receiving love or giving love.
Every good and perfect gift comes from My love for you. Every good thought, attitude, word and deed proceed from Me and is delivered through My love for you.
You must look at every adverse circumstance, every deprivation of resources, every loss of provisions, every angry tirade aimed at you, and every situation that kills and destroys as your enemy's efforts to steal your knowledge of My love for you and steal your storage house of love inside of you so that you won't pass My love on to others.
The solution to that battle is to come to Me and allow My Spirit to establish you even more solidly in My love for you. Then determine that you will be the deliverer and provider of love to every person you meet, every person who wrongs you, every person who is in need of understanding and forgiveness. You should become My delivery person of love to all people and all situations.
Love overcomes everything, even the works of evil in your life. Love covers and smothers the works of evil. You have seen it millions of times. Don't forget the lessons you learned from Me about the power of love.
Love lifts, love elevates, love satisfies and love endures. Love truly is the greatest power in the earth and in the heavens. Make love your primary aim every day.

Love, God
I Corinthians 13: 4-12; John 3:16; John 13:35.
photo compliments of Richard Nix at flickr.com

No comments: