Sunday, April 1, 2012

WORD WARNINGS


Dear One,
The earthly parents who admonish their children, "Now, listen to me," are asking their children to heed their warnings or heed their teachings so that they will not be harmed in one way or another, either physically, psychologically or spiritually. Their words used in teaching are words of protection and instruction.
When My children heed My words of guidance and they follow My advice, they will avoid all traps set by the evil one to rob you, steal from you and destroy you. When you listen to me, then you can reach to Me to accept My blessings which have always been yours, always waiting for you to take them as your own.
Every child listens to valuable words of guidance from his good father.
My children heed My words, accept them and follow them, knowing that I endeavor to keep you from the evil one who seeks to rob you of your inheritance.
Every blessing I have is already yours and has your name on it. Take it. It's ours. I'll teach you how to appropriate it.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28; John 10:10-11.

No comments: